Friday, July 27, 2007

Harry Potter Mania

I have seen have seen a few of the Harry Potter movies and they are great. Wizard I have never read any of the books. I guess I should after all they are all the rage. When I was little it was Nancy Drew books and then the TV show. Then came The Hardy Boys and then the TV show on Disney. These were great shows and too bad the children today don't get to see them. I t would be well worth buying the DVDs if they are on DVD. There were so many good shows back then and the actors were high quality.

I never thought I would be talking like a old fogy but it's true. The shows for children are terrible. I would never let any of my children watch them. The stories and characters are too mature. Why doesn't the entertainment industry let children be children. They force children to grow up to quick so they can buy what ever they are advertising. Look at the recent news stories about children's cereal. Well that's another blog entry.

No comments:

ADLANDPRO

Directmatches

Click Here

mypowermall

trafficswarm

Work at Home

MPM

hits2u